The Proton T-4 Hard Drive Degausser produces a bi-directional field which provides a 20,000 Gauss positive field and a 20,000 Gauss Negative field. The T-4 achieves this by using a unique, patented “Reverse Polarity”. Other degaussers may have either a positive or negative pulse, but only one. The T-4 has both and it is fully automatic. This ensures complete and permanent erasure of your data and will protect your sensitive information for years to come.
|Field Strength||:||1 Tesla (10,000 Gauss) minimum
1.1 Tesla (11,000 Gauss) peak
|Cycle Time||:||15 seconds|
• Simple operation; insert media into drawer and push start button
• The T-1 ensures data is permanently erased and forensically unrecoverable
• Erases all magnetic media (longitudinal and perpendicular), including all standard hard drives (laptop,
desktop and network) and storage tapes (DLT, LTO, DDS, etc.)
• Provides compliance with recognized security standards and regulations, including NIST, HIPAA,
FACTA, PCI DSS, GLBA, PIPEDA, IRS, GDPR, etc.
• Meets U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) requirements for sanitizing unclassified data
• LCD displays magnetic field strength of every cycle to guarantee performance
• Extremely compact and portable; optional wheeled deployment case available
• Optional barcode scanner with audit-tracking system available
• Maintenance free; 1-year parts and labor warranty included and extended warranty available